Apple Watch App

I know people are still waiting for an android app, which is in testing, and at some point there will be an apple tv app, but my question is: Did the idea for an Apple Watch App ever come up?

I am thinking of a companion app, not to do my workouts on a tiny screen. :slight_smile:

Checking my calendar and passport with last activities would be cool.

Would also be good for the running and swimming workouts for the multisport plans

1 Like

I would also like to be able to use my Apple watch as a heart rate monitor.

1 Like

I demand! I demand! :partying_face:
I realize just wishing for something is no way to go.

This is why I am working on a concept. Stay tuned (and be patient with me). Who knows, maybe I even learn something along the way.

1 Like

OMG man, haven’t you noticed how hard it is just for us to get Android out the door? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, no worries @David.McQuillen.KoS , I noticed. :slight_smile: I hope you know I am not really demanding anything - just mocking myself.

We have all the time in the world, and I understand there are a lot of more important features to implement. Hell, even I want to see many other things much more than a watch app.

I have nothing to do than just wait for all of you guys to do the work - and an amazing job.
In the meantime, I am looking for something to pass the time and get busy with. Trying to figure out how to get more SUF into my life.

If you have an idea how I can use my time in the suffer-verse in a better way, hit me up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for the Apple TV app :pray:

2 Likes

You won the internet today with that one! ::confetti_ball:

2 Likes