First Suff workout and favorite workout

My first was GOAT, I think it was one of the recommended beginner videos to try out.

Favourite would have to be Recovery Spin… just kidding, maybe in my Couchlandrian dreams…

Actual favourite is either Defender or There Is No Try - both are good workouts which pushes me to the edge, but always feels doable.

2 Likes

Those are also on my list, just a little lower.

I like some of the workouts based on the actual workout. Some based on the video. Some based on the music. And others because of the jokes. :laughing: “STOP PLAYING THAT STUPID MUSIC EVERYTIME YOU CATCH BACK UP TO US!” :laughing:

2 Likes

First: Rubber Glove (my first indoor ride was a 20 min FTP Test!)

Fav: Blender - it’s long, has all kinds of intensity, and my fav soundtrack!

1 Like

You’re a true Sufferlandria!

Nice choice on Blender, one of my favourites too, despite it once causing one of the worse episodes of cramp after the last TT effort!

1 Like

My first was Revolver back in mid 2012 - chosen purely as it was the shortest - I was young and naive!
Favourite now its probably 9 Hammers or Do As You’re Told.

2 Likes

Nice to see all the answers here, for me, first it was Elements of Style then as favourite it depends what i want to do, if i just want a ride and enjoy I have to go for Getting Away With It! If we’re talking when pushing myself favourite are the Trick and The Wretched. I struggle to split those two! I enjoy them a lot! In honor place just behind those two intense ones is AVDP!!

2 Likes