Please can somebody help to interpret these results (picture below).
- Full Frontal (FF) Feb 2021 182W (Weakness sustained efforts)
- Half monty (HM) Feb 2021 241W
- FF Sep 2020 208W (Weakness VO2 max)
Each FF test has shown a strength in repeated efforts which allows me to over perform on the HM. [I find the sustained effort on the HM very hard] The last full frontal downgraded by MAP from 290 to 258…
I am interesting in track cycling under 60mins but have a issue with keeping in the group. I have the following questions:
- Which numbers should I train on
- Which plan should I do next to improve my FTP alone as I feel this is holding me back (i.e. Time trial?)