New Omnium

While watching the track cycling events at the Olympics, I just realized that since 2016 when the infamous “The Omnium” was introduced to the Sufferfest there has been a change in the events an Omnium on the track consists of. While I really hate-love the current SUF Omnium and don’t want it to be taken away from us, I really wonder if there are any plans for another SUF Omnium matching the current regulations.
Since @David.McQuillen.KoS and @Coach.Neal.H are the evil masterminds behind the current SUF Omnium, I hope you guys consider this for the near future.

2 Likes

@Holger1980 Sure - keep the old and add a new - The Omnium Redux. Then we could do them back to back during the ToS.

9 Likes

Yikes!! These are the sort of terrible ideas that end up getting implemented, so suggest with caution. :hot_face:

4 Likes

Why not? The Omnium is one of my favorite workouts. I always look forward to the last 40 seconds or so. :smile:

2 Likes

Much though I hate the Omnium workout, I would never suggest changing it

1 Like

Same here - I don’t want it to be changed. I just suggested to set up an additional one following the current Omnium regulations.

2 Likes