Nit-Picks and Typos

Yep - British cows are fat and flabby - like our children…

1 Like

Angels - should the first part be listed as under/overs (as the easy bit comes first) rather than f****** b****** over/unders?

1 Like

Who Dares
Title page says includes footage from Gent Wevelgem, but it should be Tour of Flanders (won by Coryn Rivera in 2017).

2 Likes

It sure does - where is that located?

1 Like

I double checked this - you’re spot on. I’ll escalate this to the team. Thanks Sir

1 Like

Thank you for finding all of these everyone!

3 Likes

Nine Hammers. Hammer 1, first minute is 110% ftp but HR Z3 indicated. Second minute drops to 100% ftp but Z4 HR …

My understanding was we didn’t try and estimate HR based on where it is in a workout … or do we?
Ie just because it’s early in assuming a lower HR to begin with.

1 Like

Violator intro: “Sponsored by the Gunter’s Academy of Speed”.

Lose either “the” or the " 's"

2 Likes

To all those who I’ve added a :heart: to your post, that means I’ve fixed what you’ve flagged (or had someone else do it). If you don’t have a :heart: in your reply it means we’re working on it and we may be in touch for more info.

Thanks again for all your eagle-eyed help :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

All intros are being redone and refreshed, so I’ll make sure to clean that up in the process. (Note: this is slated for early next year-ish, sorry to say.)

2 Likes

You might find that difficult to fix as it is in Mike Cotty’s verbal commentary - for the life of me I can’t remember which video though. He describes a climb as a neverending tarmac of ribbon

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s GOAT. I think he says “impossible” rather than never ending :grinning:

2 Likes

Here’s another very nit-picky typo.

In Thin Air with 9:36 left and the same video in the It Seems Like Thin Air mash-up, the bubble text says “EVERYTIME” instead of “EVERY TIME”. Which I can see being very nit-picky or possibly intentional like right before when it says “Wait a minnit…” obviously on purpose. But, anyway… :slight_smile:

1 Like

(As I just mentioned elsewhere) the G.O.A.T. video has several shots puportedly of Mike Cotty. However the guy in the video is sitting down, so I can only assume they are of someone else and the video is mis-tagged?

6 Likes

In the Mental Toughness Program video “Getting Positive” at 8.44 there’s a typo:

The pace is high and you lfeel like you might slip off the back.

In Angels at reduced effort, the green line doesn’t align with the blue power target in the recovery sections. I noticed similar in Fight Club at 100% but not quite as obvious.
I though I’d be getting a little breather any second now but it never came :neutral_face: 20201009_150625|690x479

Hi, Team!

In Igniter, this text box at 13:36 should end with “… by experiencing…” not with “…be experiencing…”.
Is “to the full.” correct? I think that this should be “in full.”

In Revolver, this text box and the one before it expand beyond the visible area. My monitor’s resolution is 1680 x 1050, in case it matters.

Here’s a song name correction.

I was having problems finding “Los” by Paris Burns from the end of Thin Air. I looked through Google and a number of places, but was having no luck at all. Then I used Shazam which linked me to Apple Music and they both have it listed as ios or iOS, instead. So, it’s not “Los”. It’s “iOS”.

2 Likes

Thanks y’all

@RichardK @titanicus - Maybe we’ll have to get Mike Cotty into the studios for some over-dubs eh? This might get immortalised as an imperfect little brain fart, though, as it makes him seem a little bit more human :smiling_imp:

@emacdoug - fixed the song title in Thin Air and ISLTA to “Ios” as in “Eye-Oh-Ess”. Fonts are weird. I also changed “EVERYTIME” to “EVERY TIME” in Thin Air, but I couldn’t find it repeated in ISLTA

@Arne & @Renzo - unfortunately, these issues are baked into the video file themselves and not fixable without re-processing/uploading those files. I’ve batched these together and passed them on to Francois and Dave, who will be doing a batch of fixes in the near-ish future.

@Calvin_Crawford - going to send this through to the team. Not sure what’s happening here.

Thanks for the reports y’all!

3 Likes

@gpsjared Awesome! in ISLTA it’s just before the 2:18:44 mark. Almost at the end. 10:03 remaining.

You are a rock star.

Thanks!

2 Likes