Official ToS'21 race bibs/numbers thread

Apologies for lateness in posting to the forum!

15 Likes

15 Likes

8th ToS for me!

22 Likes

13 Likes

Better late than never.

Flag credits:
Bend flag: u/ShotgunPaul
Cascadia Doug Flag: Alexander Baretich

10 Likes

Freedom from choice. LOVE that. Never ridden single speed unless a couple times on a track bike in a Velodrome while visiting the UK in the before times counts. I am intrigued though.

1 Like

I’ve been riding singlespeed MTB and cross for about ten years now. I love the simplicity - both mechanical and mental. I think it definitely improves your riding, as it teaches different ways of approaching obstacles, features, and climbs.

3 Likes

DONE!!!
I did all the stages (day 6 and 7 were the hardest ones) also because I did it in 1 day (4 workouts)…

But guys, TOS done… is this it? I mean a mini-badge in the achievements section? No email, no congratulations, nothing…?

3 Likes

Congratulations! Have a pint at the 9 hammers tavern. But the truest celebration would be to start the 4DP prep plan, after all, you’ve earned it!!

1 Like

Thank you Sir Brian! what do you mean by 4DP prep plan? I see there was a TOS Prep plan (for before the tour - now I also see a “Post Tour” plan.

I just came out of a nice and glorious “10 Week - Fitness Kickstarter” - did the “ToS Stages” and now probably will go ahead with “Cycling - Transition”.

RESPECT for all the SUF KNIGHTS! :mechanical_arm: Cheers!

3 Likes

I’m just teasing you, but here is the plan if you want to review it. Basically it’s a recovery week followed by the Full Frontal fitness test.

Thanks for the tip! I recently did a full frontal (the day before TOS) - increased my 4DP considerably under every aspect, which I regretted :stuck_out_tongue: later on during the stages :wink:
I think I will stick to the “Cycling - Transition” hoping to ride outdoors soon, weather permitting.

1 Like