Outdoor workouts on Wahoo

Currently I can sync any workout to my Wahoo bike computer from Training Peaks, automagically, but this feature is not available on SufferFest (which is now part of Wahoo). Don’t quite understand this limitation (And I recall it was a feature request in the old Forum). It would be really useful to have this capability.

Hi @ZenTurtle- this is a great suggestion and something we’d definitely love to see! We have this on our wish list for future developments already, but I’ll add another tally for this feature request on your behalf!

In the meantime, if you send us an email at theminions@thesufferfest.com, we can send you a link for your training plan for Training Peaks so you can upload the outdoor workouts to your Wahoo cycling computer.

4 Likes

Hi Ellisa, you can add another tally request for this from me. :grin: Can never remember what I’m meant to be doing.
Plus a Training Peaks sync might mean I can see my workout calendar on my google calendar on my phone as well, rather than opening up the website every day as a separate thing. Would really LOOOOOVE to have visibility of my training sessions with the rest of my work and home day as it makes planning to fit them in so much easier. TP sync I’d love for outdoor workouts. But would also love some url calendar magic

2 Likes

@DameLisa- I’ve added to the tally on your behalf!

If you have a training plan you’re using in SUF, just send us an email at theminions@thesufferfest.com and we can send you a link for your training plan to be uploaded in Training Peaks.

1 Like

Omg you’re kidding!!! Yay!!!

3 Likes

Is it possible to upload an outdoor ride onto your plan? I use a garmin. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Derek - great question! Unfortunately, we don’t yet have that capability in our calendar functionality - although it is on our list for future development! I keep track of all of the requested feature improvements by Sufferlandrians - so I’ll add a mark to the overall tally for this feature on your behalf! Thanks so much for the great suggestion!

3 Likes

Thanks Ellisa

1 Like