Riding outside photos

These photos are from a couple of years ago at the 2018 Bourbon Country Burn in Kentucky. The top photo is my buddy and I. The second photo is with a guy who rode with me after a car thought it would squeal its brakes behind me and run me off the rode.

4 Likes

Is that a Varia mounted on your spares & tools bag? I need to know how to do that

3 Likes

Use a garmin mount and a very heavy duty epoxy and glue it to the saddle bag with bands for extra security. A bit of a bodge but hasn’t let me down and is unnoticeable :wink:

3 Likes

Castles, castle, more castles … adventuring in Midlothian …
Not nearly enough photo taking …

3 Likes

Anyone know what kind of tire pressure I should use for acorns? LOL

6 Likes

Similar to apples?

7 Likes

Today’s gravel. It’s definitely fall harvest here.

10 Likes

As long as they aren’t road apples! :rofl:

3 Likes

Colors are really popping in Northern Michigan!

16 Likes

There is nothing better than up North during the fall riding seasonal roads!

3 Likes

I started work early today so I could take a breathtaking composite picture. Imagine: wet cobbles with a background of trees having the most awesome colour palet.
Bummer though, traffic works made me do a detour, so no cobbles. The trees were still too greenish too.
Alas, I cannot top @John_S… yet!
I have a different take to it though for today. I passed through many farming fields. They were cutting the high grasses and were harvesting crops: cauliflower, celery, butternut, leeks. Imagine the smell! No need for a picture for that :wink:

Ps: I’ll do better next time

3 Likes

Fall colors in Bromont, Québec.

8 Likes

I managed to fit in a ride this morning just before the peloton passed for the Tour of Flanders.
The fall color pallette is starting to become visible in the woods.

5 Likes

Weekend before last, east San Diego County…

6 Likes

Let’s do some hills :grimacing:

Riding in the Lake District, UK.

12 Likes

Mid way point up Park Rash in the Yorkshire Dale’s :grin::ok_hand:

14 Likes

I’m going! The next time people from the States can actually travel to other countries freely…this is one of the places I’ll be riding.

2 Likes

Gravel grinding :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Great choice mate. Make sure it’s at summer time though, although our British summers sometimes suck too :joy:

1 Like