SUF Support Tips: All about Level Mode

I am sure you could improve your FF results by riding it in ERG mode, but the results would only reflect your mentally pre determined ceiling, not your max or true bests

4 Likes

Can we have this handy graph for kph as well?
I’m asking in behalf of all fellow Sufferlandrians from outside the US :wink:

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I only have the graph available in this format. I too live in a metric world and do calculations in my head when necessary.

It isn’t necessary to do calculations to fight LTE out what curve you need though. A few trials to ensure you can reach all the power targets for the test is all that is necessary. Sir Martin’s advice above to pre-ride FF is a great idea.

I raced a few years ago, there were mile markers around the course but I got it into my head they were km markers.I was with a small group with 5km to go, did an attack, if I had got a gap all would be well, but of course the real distance was 5 miles, and I did not make it.
The grand tours that are on TV have countdowns in Km and I always translate them in my head into English, yet when North American races are televised I keep translating the miles into KM. Why? I just do not know

2 Likes