Here at SUFCoaching, we look to help our athletes make those personal touches to their customised plans. Sometimes the plans on the app are not quite suited to your lifestyle and routine or not quite targeting the event you are looking for. If you do want to take your training to the next level, we would love to help you out!
SUF Coaching provides coaching guidance to athletes and active people of all levels and abilities. Sometimes, our 12 week plans are not enough so since april 2019, we have been offering customised plans to provide that extra bit of support when you need that personal touch! Our goal on the plans is to:
“Establish a long-term relationship with our athletes by providing a personable, educational and consistent experience allowing them to understand our coaching philosophy and service enabling them to trust their plan time and time again.”
We currently offer 2 different levels of plan, basic or advanced, for both Cycling and Multisport. The main difference is that on a basic plan you only talk to your coach once before your plan is put together and on an advanced plan you get a follow-up call (we recommend having this in week 6) to check-in on how your plan is going and make any necessary adjustments to the remainder of your plan.
If you are working towards a long term goal, we recommend the advanced option so you have more regular interactions with your coach. It also helps when coming to renewal as you also complete a bi-weekly form with your training notes so your coach will have up to date information.
87% of our athletes have been satisfied with their plans and would come back for another one. We didn’t want you to be left behind on the fun so if you would like to go with a customised plan, here is what you can expect:
- Visit our webpage to select your plan.
- Look out for a confirmation email from email@example.com. This contains a link to your initial questionnaire so the coaching team can find out more about you and your goals.
- Once you have submitted your form, our coaching coordinator will allocate you a coach and send you a link to book your call directly with them.
- Have your 30 minute interview call with your coach to discuss your goal and agree on a plan and start date.
- Your coach will then go and write up your plan on the TrainingPeaks platform and have it set to go on your agreed start date.
- Start your plan and achieve your goal!