Sufferfest Integration with iOS Calendar?

Great idea for a forum - I am a big Sufferfest fan! I am, however, nowhere close to being an IT ninja, hence my somewhat clumsy and not-at-all knowledgable suggestion!

I would find it really useful if my Sufferfest Training Plans could appear in my iOS (/Android for those that do!) calendar as a ‘one-stop’ life organiser!

Anyone know if this is possible, or whether the ‘juice would not be worth the squeeze’?

Couple of days ago I posted this one and also mentioned in another deleted thread, where @Cody.Moore replied but is not available anymore

2 Likes

There is a ‘feature’ in the premium edition of Training Peaks where they give you a url for the .ical

I assume you mean an option to have the Sufferfest calendar as an .ical - at a guess it should be somewhere in the product backlog.

2 Likes

Yep. This is something we’d love to do – being able to share your SUF calendar to your iCal and Google calendars. We’ve got some other issues to solve first – such as drag and drop workouts, deleting workouts, etc, but we’d love to make this happen. When? Not sure but it wouldn’t happen before the end of the year, I’m afraid. Some other big things in the works.

11 Likes

Many thanks for the response. It is not something that I cannot live without and I appreciate the many challenges which you will be undertaking - thank you and I hope to see this functionality in the future.

Keep up the great work!

3 Likes