…didja win a prize? Find out here: ToS 2021 Prize Winners! – The Sufferfest

18 Likes

Congrats to all winners!

3 Likes

The glory was in the struggle.

:disappointed:

(congrats everybody)

3 Likes

Congrats to everyone who won a prize and thank you to all for donating to the Davis Phinney Foundation. "Gerry Stephenson Autographed copy of Katheryn Bertine’s book “STAND”” Thank you Sir David and crew for putting on an awesome TOS. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

3 Likes

Many thanks to the sponsors for all the great prizes!! Congrats to all the winners!

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of prizes! Congrats to all the winners. Those are some fantastic sponsors to have THAT many prizes!

1 Like

Well done! You are all SUF Idol stars in my books.

1 Like

Yes, I won the Misery prize. You can keep all that material stuff that I never ever win even though I keep coming back year after year, all I ever really want to win is the Misery prize. Oh and I had my best ever fundraiser total this year so happy days, DPF for the win :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Lord, that sounds like me. In my 40+ years I can remember all 3 times I’ve ever won a prize. lol. I won a flint & steel set in Cub Scouts when I was 10. I won a steak knife set and gift card at a company dinner when I was 30. And when I was 25 I won THREE prizes at a company picnic raffle… but I had to leave early for a church event and they only gave the prizes to people who were still there. And that’s the story of my prize-winning life. :rofl:

I can raise money! But I can’t win a prize to save my life. Fortunately, my life has never come down to winning any kind of prizes. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

In college, at the NCAA (college) basketball national championship tournament, my ticket won free beer and pizza for me and everyone else in my row of seats, our of probably 12,000 attendees. I always figured that’s where all my luck went, in one fell swoop.

C’est la vie.

4 Likes

I hope you had some friends in your row that can tell the story of lore!

2 Likes

Congrats all!

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone! The Tour was fantastic and so grateful to have this experience.

1 Like

What an amazing prize list! Congratulations to everyone who took part in the ToS, and to all the prize winners.

1 Like

Great effort by everyone…BIG congrats on an amazing prize list and to all the winners​:clap::clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone! I was so surprised to scroll down the list to see I won a prize!! I can’t remember the last time I won a prize! Although, the prize for beating my ass each week is to be able to then beat everyone else’s ass. :metal:
Just one question for @David.McQuillen.KoS , is there anyway to get the XL size of the gloves I won? I am not trying to be difficult or seem ungrateful, unless the sizing of the Trek gloves run large, I don’t ever seem to be able to wear anything but XL. Either way, just stoked to have ridden hard for a cause and won a prize! Thanks for holding such an epic event!

3 Likes

Congrats to all…
an amazing event, looking forward for TOS 2022 :muscle: