Tos stage 1 - open! - official thread

I got the Pliney the Younger a week ago (it is only released in limited quantities once a year. Sold out in under 6 min. I got lucky) and saved it for today. First ToS, first time Cobbler, I had to celebrate with my first Pliney the Younger. Also it is a good beverage to share with my husband for Valentine’s Day❤️

2 Likes

Stage one complete. That was hard… really hard. Too hard. I laid down for four hours and woke up with a headache. My whole body hurt. And… I have a temperature and a sore throat. Crap! Getting tested in the morning. :sob:

2 Likes

ugh. Good luck Sir @Patrick_KoS

1 Like

At least it’s underway!

2 Likes

Underway, and feeling good. But 10h less recovery time? That is gonna hurt for 9H, hope I will be able to escape the broom wagon.

1 Like

I mentioned this over on the social media/FB page but thought I should also discuss here. Where I’m from (Alabama, USA) a COBBLER is a pie! I prefer apple, peach and berry. Joyride was a joy but Cobbler wasn’t as sweet as what I hoped. :peach: :apple: :pie:

1 Like

Got it done after a day spent finishing a bathroom remodel where I likely didn’t eat nearly enough. That was fun.

1 Like

Yeah but if you eat a Peach Cobbler before doing Paris-Roubaix, chances are you won’t keep it down for long :rofl::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Glad i made someone smile! :smiley:

1 Like