Have you picked a plan yet, how is it going? It looks like you are set with a good few midway goals along the way. If at any point you want a few extra pointers or advice, @P.Weikamp mentioned our customised plans already, here is a recap of our SUFCoaching service:
We offer basic or advanced plans for both Cycling and Multisport. The main difference is that on a basic plan you only talk to your coach once before your plan is put together and on an advanced plan you get a follow-up call (we recommend having this in week 6) to check-in on how your plan is going and make any necessary adjustments to the remainder of your plan. If you are working towards a long term goal, we recommend the advanced option so you have more regular interactions with your coach. It also helps when coming to renewal as you also complete a bi-weekly form with your training notes so your coach will have up to date information.
If you would like to go with a customised plan, here is what you can expect:
- Purchase your chosen plan from our webpage
- Look out for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This contains a link to your initial questionnaire so the coaching team can find out more about you and your goals.
- Once you have submitted your form, our coaching coordinator will allocate you a coach and send you a link to book your call directly with them.
- Have your 30 minute interview call with your coach to discuss your goal and agree on a plan and start date.
- Your coach will then go and write up your plan on the TrainingPeaks platform and have it set to go on your agreed start date.
- Start your plan and achieve your goal!